Now, more than ever, search marketers are on the hook to drive more traffic, conversions, and sales. Attend Search Marketing Expo online, December 8-9, for actionable tactics and trusted advice that can help you achieve your SEO and SEM goals in 2020 and beyond.
Here’s the rundown:
- Your $199 All Access pass unlocks 45+ tactic-rich sessions tackling Google’s Broad Core algorithm and Page Experience updates, on-SERP strategies, emerging digital commerce channels, Facebook and Instagram ads optimization, Google Core Web Vitals, optimizing for Semantic HTML5, and much more. See the agenda!
- All sessions are led by experienced search marketers including John Mueller – Google, Elizabeth Marsten – Tinuiti, Amy Bishop – Cultivative, Frederick Vallaeys – Optmyzr, Glenn Gabe – G-Squared Interactive, Zenia Johnson – 3Q Digital, and dozens more.
- Each day kicks off with forward-thinking keynotes from search marketing experts (and recent Search Engine Land Award winners) Areej AbuAli (Zoopla) and Mike King (iPullRank).
- The agenda is programmed by Search Engine Land, the publication you trust for unbiased, authoritative search marketing news and education.
- You’ll discover new tools and solutions from market-defining vendors that can help you streamline marketing efforts and boost profitability.
- It’s 100% virtual, which means you can attend from anywhere in the world (provided you have Internet access!).
- Attend live for the chance to ask speakers your specific questions during Overtime, extended Q&A following all editorial sessions.
- Can’t attend live? Fear not. All December 8-9 sessions will be available on-demand, so you can train when it fits your schedule.
There’s only one catch: You have to book now for this exclusive $199 Early Bird rate… prices go up next Saturday, November 14!
Hungry for more? Bundle your All Access pass with a two-day, post-conference workshop for the ultimate training experience. These live, interactive seminars take place online December 15-16… choose one and book now for just $379!
(Workshop recordings will be available for on-demand viewing through December 31.)
What are you waiting for? These prices won’t be available after November 14. Book your pass now — All Access for just $199 or All Access + Workshop bundle with a workshop for just $379!